Microsoft Xbox One S Review
Thanks to new software, more compact hardware and an excellent pack-in controller, the Xbox One S feels like a worthy successor to the older Xbox 360. If you already have an Xbox One, however, there's little reason to upgrade unless you're also planning on buying a 4K TV (or already own one).
- 1. The only game console with a UHD Blu-ray drive for 4K movie playback.
- 2. Refined design.
- 3. Very quiet and very small.
- 4. Excellent pack-in gamepad.
- 1. 4K streaming apps and 4K Blu-ray playback don't work out of the box.
- 2. HDR video for gaming won't be available until this fall.
- 3. No reason to buy unless you own a 4K TV.
An all round great product that's among the best in its category, You'll almost certainly be happy.
Buy it Here: